Welcome to the BayLUG Holiday Show at the Museum of American Heritage
Come see this year’s LEGO® display put together by BayLUG (the Bay Area LEGO® Users Group) and Bay LTC (the Bay Area L-Gauge Train Club) at MOAH (the Museum of American Heritage). BayLUG members will be displaying an variety of custom creations including holiday trains, miniature cities and more. This year, BayLUG is putting together a jungle adventure.
When: Saturdays and Sundays
- December 4th until January 9th from 11:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- We are closed on Christmas Day (December 25) and New Years Day (January 1)
- Admission is by reservation only to reduce crowds. Reserve your ticket below.
Where: Museum of American Heritage
- 351 Homer Avenue – Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Street parking only.
- Disabled parking available; call 650.321.1004 in advance for accommodations
General Admission: $4 per person
- Children under 3, carried by an adult (one per adult), are free
- Includes free admission to the Museum of American Heritage
- Ticket sales are by reservation only to reduce crowds. Reserve your ticket below.
- Please wear a mask at all times inside MOAH
- We ask that all attendants be vaccinated.
- Exceptions are allowed for children under 12 years old and those with a medical exemption.
- Please stay home if experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- We are happy to refund any ticket sales if requested. Please email Adam Williams email@example.com to request a refund.
- Attendance is by appointment only to help reduce crowds. Reserve your ticket below.
- Photographs and videos are allowed while inside the exhibits.
- No food or drink is permitted in the exhibits.
- No strollers in the galleries.
- Please do not lean on the plexiglass. We don’t want the plexiglass to break and destroy the displays or hurt someone.